When we want to learn more about another person, the first place we turn is the Internet and Google is the top search engine to do so. Every day, over one billion names are searched on Google and 77% of job recruiters are required to Google potential employees during the hiring process. While you may not have Googled yourself, it’s certain that someone else has – and they are making judgments about you based on what they find. 45% of people have found something in a Google search that made them decide NOT to do business with someone.
Ultimately, it’s your responsibility to ensure you make a good impression when someone Googles you and this guide is here to help. We’ll take you through the steps involved in assessing your current online reputation and what you can do to manage it.
Click on the plus + and – signs to view answers for each FAQ:
- What do we do?
- In short summary, our services clean up your online reputation and make Google results look better. When someone is looking you up online we make sure they are exposed to the information that you want them to see to help you look the best you can.
- How do you do it?
- We will create and optimize online profiles, websites, and press releases and get them live on Google. We will then optimize this content and information and boost it up in the search engines to help take over the prominent pages of Google where people conducting due diligence contain their search to. As part of each campaign we will also attempt removal at every negative item and worst case will push the negative items back where searchers do not see it.
- What is the cost?
- While it would make it much easier to have a one size fits all package,, each case is different. Our services start at $399 and go up.Please call us at (888) xxx-xxxx for a quick consultation and free analysis on your situation. An analysis and quote can typically be completed in less than 5 minutes.
- How long does it take to see results?
- When your campaign starts, you will have your initial call with your Account Manager immediately. If you are able to give your Account Manager sufficient information about what you want to be created and disseminated to the search engines, our average turnaround time for the first round of journalist created content is 48-72 hours. After we send you back the journalist created content for your approval, the first round of digital asset creation turnaround time is 24-48 hours after that. So within the first week as part of the initial blast, you can expect to see some new items appearing for your keyword phrases and large fluctuations in your Google results.
- What’s the next step?
- Please contact us at (888) xxx-xxxx or fill out this form to get a custom quote and detailed information on what we can do for your particular situation. If you are ready to start a campaign, please contact us and we can get you started right away.